Moses Ingram is an American actress who is gaining more popularity from her acting in the recently launched Netflix series titled “The Queen’s Gambit” which is based on the Chess game. This series takes us to the world of competitive chess where the acting of Ingram is praised by a lot of viewers.
Talking about her other works, she played a short drama “Day 74” recently. Her tremendous acting never fails to entertain her audience. She was interested in the acting industry from her childhood phase and due to her hard work and dedication, she has been able to gain success.
|Education||Baltimore School and Yale School of Drama|
10 Facts On Moses Ingram
- Detailed information about the exact date of birth of Moses Ingram is still under review. But looking at her pictures, she seems to be in her late 20’s.
- The nationality of Moses Ingram is American and she belongs to the Black ethnic group.
- Wikipedia biography of Moses Ingram has not been published until now but she has got her IMDb biography.
- Moses has an average height and a slim body. However, information about her exact height, weight, and other body measurement has not been shared yet.
- Talking about her education, in 2015 Moses won a theater award from the National Society of Arts and Letters when she was in Baltimore School.
- Later on, in 2019 Moses moved to Yale School of Drama and graduated from there.
- Speaking about her acting career, she is playing the role of Jolene in the 2020 Netflix series “The Queen’s Gambit”. She is the friend Beth in the series.
- This series is based on chess and Moses revealed that she didn’t know how to play chess previously. But she is learning now.
- There are no proper details about her family and as well as about her relationship status.
- The Instagram account of Moses Ingram is named as _mosesingram and has about 1728 followers.