Natasha Goubskaya is an American actress. She is known for portraying Vera in the 2018 movie Mile 22.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Natasha’s other popular works include GLOW (2017) and The Russian Bride (2019). Furthermore, she also works in commercial and theatres.
10 Facts on Natasha Goubskaya
- Natasha Goubskaya is an actress known for her role as Vera in Mile 22. She looks around her middle age. However, her age and birthday are off the web.
- The actress stands a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall. Likewise, her weight is 60kg the scale. Furthermore, she has green eyes and brown hair.
- Following her bio, Natasha Goubskaya hails from the United States. Hence, she is American by nationality. Likewise, she can speak both Ukrainian as well as the Russian language.
- Although Natasha is well-known in her field, she still doesn’t own a Wikipedia page to date. Similarly, we were unable to gather information about her parents and her siblings.
- Goubskaya is a very private person. She prefers to keep her personal life separate from her profession. So, details about her boyfriend and relationship status are not disclosed yet.
- According to her IMDb profile, Natasha has been working the industry for more than 2 decades. As a matter of fact, she made her acting debut in 1999 through the TV series “On Common Ground”.
- After a long gap, the actress made her acting comeback in 2016. Likewise, she was seen in the TV series “Shameless”. Furthermore, she portrayed the role of Church Lady in the show.
- Goubskaya has been active in the industry since then. Her notable works include GLOW (2017), The Russian Bride (2019) and Mother of Cherbonyl (2019).
- No official source has confirmed Natasha’s net worth. However, with her successful career as an actress, she must be worth a handsome fortune.
- As we mentioned before, Goubskaya is a reserved person. She is not publically active on Instagram or Twitter.