Tanya Byron is a British professor, writer, psychologist, and also a child therapist who had worked on shows like Little Angels and The House of Tiny Tearaways. She is a column writer in the Times newspaper.
Tanya was a writer for the BBC Two sitcom The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle with Jennifer Saunders which had aired in 2007. She joined Edge Hill University as a professor of Public Understanding for Science in 2008 and is currently a chancellor there.
She has been a huge influence in the British media for a long time now but in this article, we have collected 10 facts about the talented and widely respected Tanya Byron which are listed down below:
Quick Facts: Who Is Professor Tanya Byron From BBC Mental Health? Get To Know Her Husband And Family
|Birthday||April 6, 1967|
|Children||One daughter and One son|
BBC One – The Truth About…, Improving Your Mental Health. Tonight, 9pm, BBC1. https://t.co/XEbSzCmv00
— Tanya Byron (@ProfTanya) January 20, 2021
10 Facts About Tanya Byron
- Tanya Byron married British actor Bruce Byron in 1997 but they were dating for a few years before that. The couple has been together for nearly 25 years and has had a very happy marriage.
- A working woman, Tanya Byron is the mother of two children; a daughter and a son. Their daughter was born in 1995 and the son was born in 1998.
- Tanya’s husband Bruce was a singer when he started his career but turned to act at the age of 20.
- Born on April 6, 1967, Tanya Byron’s age as of January 2021 is exactly 53 years old. She is of British nationality.
- The talented Brit is not available on Instagram but has a verified account on Twitter.
- There is currently no accurate estimation of her net worth but considering all the work she has done, we can assume she lives a good life.
- She is a columnist for the Times newspaper and has been a part of them for quite a while now.
- Byron wrote the BBC sitcom, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle with Jennifer Saunders.
- Currently, Tanya Byron is the chancellor of Edge Hill University.
- She worked as a child therapist on shows Little Angels and The House of Tiny Tearaways.