Shayna Jack is a successful Australian swimmer who has participated in the 2017 World Aquatic Championship where she has won two silver medals and a bronze in relay events. According to abc.net.com, Shayna has been banned for two years due to doping in competitive sports on Monday.
Further, Shayna has earned massive wealth from her profession (swimming). Her parents must be very proud of her achievements. Also, she is a young and driven athlete.
Keep reading this interesting article so that you can get enough information related to her personal and professional life.
|Age||22 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Shayna Jack
- Shayna Jack was born and raised in Sunny Bank, Australia so she holds an Australian nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- How old is She? She was born in 1998. At present, her age is 22 years old. People wish her a very Happy Birthday on November 6 every year.
- According to the website gossipgist.com, Shayna stands at a good height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m) tall. While her bodyweight is 66 kg with a body measurement of 32-25-36. She has an athletic body type.
- Moving on to her net worth, previously, Shayna’s net worth was estimated to be around three hundred thousand dollars. But her current net worth is still not updated on the internet.
- She is active on Instagram with around 31.5k devotees.
- According to Wikipedia, Jack will participate in the Seven Network’s reality program.
- Talking about her family details, Shayna’s parent’s name is not disclosed in the media. However, she has three siblings.
- Shayna has completed her bachelor’s degree in business from Griffith University.
- According to dreshare.com, Shayna was removed from the Australian Swimming team because of some doping case.
- Describing her relationship status, Shayna has been in an open relationship with her boyfriend who is a popular hockey player named Je Rintala.