Dr. Miriam Adelson is the wife of late businessman Sheldon Adelson. The 75-year-old married the business Moghul in 1991 and the couple spent 29 happy years together.
Along with being the wife of a wealthy businessman, Miriam is a certified doctor who has an honorary degree from Tel Aviv University which she received in 2007. She had studied microbiology and genetics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Miriam along with her husband were the biggest donors to Donald Trump throughout his presidency. The couple is firm believers of the right-wing and has expressed their feelings many times in the media.
Quick Facts: Dr Miriam Adelson Age And Net Worth: Gary Adelson Wife And Family Facts To Know
|Name||Dr Miriam Adelson|
|Birthday||10 October, 1945|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
#MiriamAdelson wants a ‘Book of Trump’ in the Bible. https://t.co/pBwYYLfCJB pic.twitter.com/OxiGaA8DV0
— Ralph Terry (@moneyfirstralph) August 26, 2020
10 Facts about Dr. Miriam Adelson
- Miriam Adelson was born on October 10, 1945, in Tel Aviv, Isreal. Her age as of January 2021 is exactly 75 years old. Her parent’s and family members’ identities are left anonymous.
- Being born in Israel but spending most of her life in America, she is an Israeli-American and is of mixed ethnicity.
- Miriam is a physician by profession. There is no data available on her net worth but her husband Sheldon was worth $30 Billion. She along with her children is entitled to that wealth.
- Miriam met Sheldon Adelson while she was studying at Rockefeller University during the late 1980s. They got married in 1991 and enjoyed a marriage that lasted 29 years.
- Sheldon Adelson isn’t the only person Miriam was married to as she has an ex-husband Ariel Ochshron. The two split in 1980.
- Ochschron and Miriam had two daughters.
- Miriam went onto have two sons with Sheldon Adelson.
- Miriam was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom on November 16, 2018, by then-president Donald Trump.
- In the year 2000, Miriam and Sheldon opened Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Research clinic in Las Vegas.
- Miriam started her medical studies in Isreal but then moved to Rockefeller University in 1986 as an exchange student who specialized in drug addiction.
Leave a Reply