Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo is a media personality who came into the acting business from the movie titled The Road. This movie was from Mzansi’s and she has portrayed the role of Thabisile Cebekhulu. B
efore entering in acting, she worked as the newsreader for the Wits Radio and she also hosted the Highveld After Dark. She used to host the show “The Perfect Wedding”. But recently the news has come that she will no longer host the show.
After entering the acting and television business, she has made her self quite popular. And she has also achieved some of the awards like Most Popular television Presenter from Golden Horn Awards. Know more about her from the details below.
|Birthday||6th November, 1982|
10 Facts About Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo
- Born in the year 1982, Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo is 38 years old as of 2020. And she celebrates her birthday on the 6th day of November.
- Born and raised in South Africa, Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo holds the South African nationality. And she belongs to Black descent.
- Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumal was married to her husband Atandwa Kani. The married on the 11th day of August 2012. But later in 2015, the couple got separated.
- Thembisa’s current relationship status is unknown to us.
- The details of Thembisa’s parents are not available. But we do know that her mother is no more and she shares a very strong bond with her family.
- She has a sister named Anele Mdoda and they are very close to each other.
- Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo doesn’t have the Wikipedia dedicated to her.
- The statics of Thembisa’s height, weight, and other body measurements are not available.
- Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo is a very attractive woman and she is also into fashion and always presents herself in a very organized way.
- Follow Thembisa on her Ig @thembisamdoda. She has 985k followers as of July 2020.