David Rooklin is the spouse of Ilana Glazer. He is a scientist and founder of a drug company. Likewise, Ilana is an actress and comedian.
David is a skilled Computational biologist. He has worked with the Research labs at New York University, University of Colorado Boulder and Merck.
|Birthday||June 21, 1980|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts on David Rooklin
- David Rooklin (June 21, 1980) is the husband of Ilana Glazer. David stepped into the age of 40 years old as of now. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- As very little information has been provided about David Rooklin on Ilana’s Wiki page, we have gathered interesting facts about the celebrity husband.
- Rooklin’s wife, Ilana Glazer, is an American actress, comedian, and host. She is popular for shows like Broad City, CollegeHumor, and Bojack Horseman.
- David and Ilana dated for a long time before tying the knot. Likewise, a private wedding was held in February 2017 at the New York City Hall.
- Rooklin and Glazer have not added an extra member to the family yet. Furthermore, details about David’s parents and siblings are not available.
- Talking about his job, David is a Computational biologist for living. Moreover, he was employed at New York University for more than 11 years as a research scientist.
- In 2017, Rooklin co-found his own company named “Redesign Science”. Likewise, his company is located in New York City that focuses on drug discovery.
- With his successful business, David’s Net Worth must be very high in 2020. In addition, he shares a fortune of $3 million dollars with his wife. Hence, his life is comfortable with all the luxuries.
- Rooklin looks taller than his wife, who is 5 feet and 2 inches tall height. He rocks mustache look and beard on his face. Moreover, his eyes are ocean blue.
- David’s social media is not available yet. However, Ilana loves sharing pictures of her husband on her IG profile.