Whitney Kimball Long has been pursuing her passion for acting that she has had since her childhood days. From being trained at The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts for a decade, she further went on to study about it. As a matter of fact, she has received BFA in Acting.
Renowned for her works in movies such as The Intern, Completely Normal, and Smothered by Mothers, she has had impressive experience in theatre as well. In addition, her roles in TV shows such as Limitless, Elementary, and Madam Secretary are some of her best ones.
|Name||Whitney Kimball Long|
|Age||30 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Education||The British American Drama Academy and The University of the Arts|
10 Facts on Whitney Kimball Long
- Whitney Kimball Long is an American actress. And, she has worked in several movies, TV shows and has been a part of many theatrical productions as well.
- Her age is far from the public’s knowledge. However, as per Backstage, she could be between 21 to 35 years old.
- Moving on to her height, you all know how tall she is. But, to be more precise, she is exactly 5 feet and 8 inches tall. In meters, she is 1.73 meters tall.
- Most people are not aware of who her husband is. In fact, it has not even been revealed when did she get married in the first place.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has been said to amount around $10 million, as reported by the Net worth post.
- She is active on Instagram. But, she only posts photos from her work more often. As a result, her fans don’t get to see a lot of personal posts.
- Born in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, her nationality is American. And, her ethnicity is white.
- She graduated from The British American Drama Academy. Likewise, she also went to The University of the Arts.
- She currently resides in New York City.
- She has a Twitter account but she hardly tweets.