Who is Fidelis Anosike? Fidelis Anosike is a well-known businessman as well as a journalist. Currently, he has been serving as the funder at Folio Media Group since January 2000. Apart from that, he is also working as a publisher at 1st October Publication since January 2004.
|Married/Single||Engaged to Rita Dominic|
|Education||University of Benin, Harvard Business School|
Since January 2014, he has been providing his services at Nigeria: Our Heritage (NOH) as their chairman.
Also, he is one of the well-known publishers who has been currently working at The Daily Times Nigeria. Interestingly, he is widely recognized for being the owner of Miss Nigeria which is an annual pageant show.
10 Facts on Fidelis Anosike:
- Fidelis Anosike is a well-known business personality as well as a journalist who is also recognized for being the owner of the African Times Network (ATN).
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Fidelis Anosike is yet to be revealed.
- Although Fidelis Anosike’s information is not available on Wikipedia, you will know everything about him after completely reading these 10 facts.
- According to Fidelis Anosike’s bio on his official LinkedIn profile, he had completed his BA degree in Applied & Fine Arts from the University of Benin.
- As per various sources, we can confirm that Fidelis Anosike’s age is 54 years old as of 2020.
- Furthermore, he has been in the headlines for being Rita Dominic‘s fiance.
- Speaking more about his job, he has been active in the field of journalism for almost 17 years now since January 2000 when he had founded Folio Media Group.
- Since he owns most of the companies, we do not think there is anything to discuss regarding his salary. Apart from that, we do not know how much he earns working as a publisher.
- Since he was born and raised in Nigeria, we know that he is of Nigerian nationality.
- Talking about his marriage, Fidelis and Rita are likely to hold their wedding ceremony next year, in 2021.