Frank Gardner is professionally a journalist and author from England. Currently, he is serving the BBC as Security Correspondent. He has made himself popular worldwide with his journalism career.
Gardner has also served in the British Army. He served as the second lieutenant in the Royal Green Jackets’ 4th Volunteer Battalion. Moreover, he has also worked in the banking sector for more than nine years. He started his career in journalism in the year 1995 as a reporter and producer of BBC World.
Know more about Frank Gardner from the facts below.
|Birthday||July 31, 1961|
|Parents||Robert Neil Gardner, Evelyn Grace Rolleston|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Divorce||Amanda Jane Pearson (m 1997, div 2019)|
|Education||Marlborough College, University of Exeter|
Life after Injury: a sneak preview of our upcoming film ‘Being Frank’ on BBC2 this Thurs at 9pm – pic.twitter.com/c4wnhdClty
— Frank Gardner (@FrankRGardner) November 2, 2020
10 Facts On Frank Gardner
- Frank Gardner was born as Francis Rolleston Gardner in the year 1961.
- Gardner is 59 years of age as of 2020. And according to his wiki-bio, his birthday is on the 31st day of July.
- Frank was born in Hampstead, London, England and he is British by nationality. He is white by ethnicity.
- Gardner was born to his parents, his mother Evelyn Grace Rolleston and father Robert Neil Gardner. Both of his parents were diplomats. There are no details available about his siblings and other family members.
- Frank attended Saint Ronan’s School and later joined the Marlborough College. Moreover, he also studied at the University of Exeter.
- Talking about Frank Gardner’s married life, he was married to his ex-wife Amanda Jane Pearson. They married in 1997 and they ended their relationship in 2019.
- There is no latest news about his current dating life and girlfriend. He is possibly single.
- Frank’s military career started in the year 1984 and the highest position in his military career is a major in the Territorial Army. He served in banking from the year 1986 to 1995. And from 1995, he started his career as a journalist.
- Gardner has been honored with the Volunteer Reserves Service Medal in 2011.
- You can find Gardner on Twitter @FrankRGardner. He has 94.5k followers.