One of the biggest prospects of Mixed Martial Arts at present is Mark Striegel. For you, the Filipino-American MMA fighter raised in Japan is worth knowing. This MMA fighter moved to Las Vegas in August 2019 to make his UFC debut, but he had to wait for the break after the COVID-19 outbreak.
This fighter made his UFC fight horrible after he lost to Russian fighter Nurmagomedov ended him within just 51 seconds. He is currently competing in the UFC Fight Island 6 in Abu Dhabi.
|Birthday||June 23, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Weight||5 feet 8 inch|
Mark Striegl is a married man. He also has a child with his wife who lives in the Philippines with his family. Find out some interesting facts about the fighter here.
10 Facts on Mark Striegl
- Mark Striegel is a professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter who competes in the UFC (Ultime Fighting Championship). He made his UFC debut in 2020.
- Mark made his UFC debut at the age of 32. He was born in the year 1988 and celebrates his birthday on the 23rd of July.
- Many might not know this but Mark Striegl is a married man. He and his wife also have a child. But, the detail about his marriage, wife, and child is not public yet.
- His wife and child live in the Philippines with his father and mother as per the ABS CBN Lifestyle website.
- You can follow this professional MMA fighter from the Philippines on Instagram. he has a good fan following on Instagram.
- About his physical attributes, Mark Striegl stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall. His weight is 61 kg.
- As per sources, this MMA fighter once lost 20 pounds in just 2 days.
- Mark was interested in MMA during his high school days. He idolizes MMA legendary fighter, Manny Pacquiao.
- The detail about his net worth and career earnings are not public yet.
- He has a younger brother named Frank Strigel.