Regina Daniels is a 20-year-old actor and a rising star in Nollywood whose acting talents and controversy off-screen have made her one of the biggest names in the Nigerian acting industry.
Regina Daniels also made the headlines for getting married to husband Ned Nwoko, the 60-year-old senator and billionaire in 2019. She is the senator’s 6th wife and also gave birth to his baby boy in June 2020. She was also involved in cybercrime investigations regarding the intimate photos of an aspiring actress.
|Birthday||10 October 2000|
|Parents||Rita Daniels and Jude Ojeogwu|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Husband||Ned Nwoko (married in 2019)|
10 Facts About Regina Daniels
- Regina Daniels was born on 10 October 2000 and her age as of November 2020 is 20 years old according to famous birthdays.
- Daniels is the controversial Nigerian actor who married a 60-year-old former House of Representatives member. She gave birth to his son on June 29, 2020.
- Regina is his 6th wife, in 2020 the former lawyer added another wife to his fleet and has had 7 wives as of November 2020. Her marriage to the politician has raised a lot of eyebrows.
- The actress was born to parents Rita Daniels and father Jude Ojeogwu, her mother is a well-known name in the film industry in Nigeria, she is also a well-known producer and actress.
- She comes from a family of 6 children, she has 5 siblings.
- Regina became a child actor at the age of seven and started her career in acting with the support of her mother.
- After this, she has worked in several movies and has become a national superstar even before reaching the age of 21.
- She is also an entrepreneur who launched a magazine and has received moderate success from it.
- Regina got her education from Hollywood International School and later joined Igbinedion University. She has a degree in Mass communication from the university.
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million as of November 2020.