Todd Battis is famously known for being the Atlantic Bureau Chief for CTV National News which is based mostly in Halifax. He originally hails from New Brunswick and has worked in several provinces of Canada.
He has been working for more than three decades now. Todd has covered and reported from Royal Visits, general elections, Olympics, and conducting interviews with many Hollywood celebrities.
Quick Facts: Who is Todd Battis CTV? Everything On Age, Wikipedia, Wife And Family
|Education||University of Regina, Acadia University|
10 Facts on Todd Battis
- Todd Battis is a Canadian reporter known for his outstanding works that he shows in the famed, CTV National News.
- His exact date of birth has not been verified as of now. Todd Battis’s age is unknown as of now.
- Todd Battis’s official Wikipedia is not seen on the internet. But we have covered Todd’s short bio in the following 10 facts.
- On the other hand, Todd Battis’s family’s details and whereabouts remain a mystery.
- Besides working for CTV National News, he has also worked as a reporter, producer, co-host, and anchor for CBC.
- Likewise, he has not disclosed his marriage life. Hence, there is not much information about Todd Battis’s wife‘s name and her respective background.
- Similarly, the reporter from Canada has not opened about his children‘s details as of yet.
- Todd has earned a decent sum of income from his career in CTV National News. However, he has not revealed his specific salary and net worth figure to the media and internet sites.
- A highly educated person Todd also obtained degrees from top educational institutions such as Acadia University and the University of Regina.
- Although CTV reporter does not seems to have an official Instagram account made in his name. But, Battis is active and frequently uses his official Twitter account that has in excess of 10.5 fan followers. Likewise, he also does not have a Facebook page.