When you get to know the love story of Wyot Woods and his gorgeous wife, Mary Grace Hicks, you would certainly want to know who Wyot Woods is. Wyot Woods met his now-wife Grace while they were just two kids attending Wood’s parent’s New Year Eve’s home party. Little did they know, they would end up marrying each other.
|Profession||Global Marco trader|
|Parents||Cage and Paul Hicks|
|Education||St. Lawerence University|
Grace Hicks and Woods who were childhood friends started as a couple during their high school days. After dating for 10 years, they finally got married in August 2017. Find out who is Wyot Woods, his marriage, and his wife here.
10 Facts on Wyot Woods
- Wyot Woods is an American national who hails from Greenwich, Connecticut, the United States.
- Speaking about his job, Wyot Woods works as a Global Marco trader and is currently employed in his hometown in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Well, Wyot Woods seems to have a decent job to make a good living. The detail of his net worth is not discussed yet.
- Regarding his age and birthday, the detail is still not public. He could be around 28 years of age or so. Well, his pictures suggest he is in his late 20s.
- He was born in Greenwich and his nationality is American. His parents raised him in Greenwich.
- Speaking about his parents, Wyot Woods was born to father David Woods and mother Susanne Woods.
- Wyot Woods graduated from Greenwich High School before attending St. Lawrence University, New York. His wife, Mary Grace also attended Greenwich High School. It was during their time at Greenwich High School they began dating each other.
- Wyot Woods and his girlfriend Mary Grace Hicks got married in August 2017. Their wedding ceremony took place at Saint Peter’s Church, Bermuda.
- Regarding Mary Grace Hicks’s family and parents, she is the daughter of Cage Hicks and Paul Hicks. Mary’s parents are also from Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Mary has a sister named Hope Hicks, the former White House Communications Director.