Pat Brisson is a Canadian ice hockey agent and he has made quite a nice life for himself as Canadians are quite ardent for the hockey. He was under the 100 most powerful people in the National Hockey League which is a pretty great triumph for him. He was also a hockey layer at a time but switched to be an agent after a while.
Brisson had been involved in the hockey scene in Los Angeles and had quite an influence on the game. He doesn’t even play the game but has managed to make a lot of money from ice hockey. It just adduces the fact that you can achieve success in any field if you do it with enough passion.
|Birthday||January 22, 1965|
|Net Worth||$44.1 milllion|
|Education||University of Ottawa|
10 Facts On Pat Brisson
- Pat Brisson was born on January 22, 1965.
- He is 55 years old as of 2020. Many would say he is an antediluvian but I think 55 is not that old.
- Brisson was born in a place called Salaberry de Valleyfield, Quebec, and grew up around there.
- He was a hockey layer at a time. That’s why it’s perspicuous why he is such a great agent.
- Pat has been able to be an agent for many players who later had an illustrious career. Luc Robitaille and Chris Chelios are 2 Hall of Famers who had Pat as an agent.
- He went to the University of Ottawa and gained his Alma Mater.
- According to a source, he has a net worth of $44.1 million. That means he has a big mansion and lives like there’s no tomorrow.
- Brisson is apparently not on Instagram but considering he’s 55, I am not surprised at all.
- He is married to a lovely woman named Kim Brisson.
- Pat has been listed once under Top 10 Powerful agents in Ice Hockey.