Tamara Jade is a singer and songwriter whose popularity has shot through the roof after her ‘4-chair turning performance’ on the reality singing show ‘The Voice’.
She gave one of the best performances in the audition round of the show. She impressed the judges. In fact, Kelly Clarkson could not stop praising the singer and she turned her chair from the first note.
In addition to this, John Legend also gave her a standing ovation.
|Education||Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music|
10 Facts About Tamara Jade
- Tamara Jade’s age is 30 years old as of October 2020 as her own words in her voice audition.
- The singer has not revealed any information about her husband or personal partner in the media.
- She has just become a TV personality, due to this, details of her personal life are yet to be fully disclosed.
- Her Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about the star in this article.
- According to her Instagram bio, she is a host and a vocal producer in addition to being a singer and songwriter. She has also worked as a soul artist. She has more than 8k followers on the platform.
- She is from the DC metropolitan era and has worked as a soul singer in the area for many areas.
- According to her official site, she is a graduate of Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music. She has also been in some musicals and debuted in the New York scene in 2016.
- She released her first album around a year ago in October 2019. She has said that one of her music’s central themes is inspiring others, a fact that she re-iterated during her The Voice audition.
- Talking about her audition, she gave a powerful and soulful performance of “Cuz I Love You“.
- Her performance was beloved by the judges and she was supported by her family.