Elizabeth Reaser is a professional American actress who has appeared in numerous movies and TV series. Her characters are often very lovely and nice people. She will also be appearing in 2020’s Action/Adventure movie, Embattled.
Elizabeth has been able to achieve huge popularity and recognition for her excellent performance on the screen. some of her major roles for which she is known are in Grey’s Anatomy, Stay, The Family Stone, Sweet Land, The Twilight Saga, Against the Current, Young Adult, and Ouija. Details about her acting career can be found in her IMDb profile.
|Birthday||July 2, 1975|
|Parents||Karen Davidson, John Reaser|
|Siblings||Emily Reaser, Mary Aaron|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
10 Facts On Elizabeth Reaser
- Elizabeth Reaser was born on July 2, 1975, in Bloomfield Township, Michigan, United States. She is 45 years old as of 2020.
- Reaser has decent height and looks stunning with her wonderful physique, her exact height is measured to be 1,63 feet which is 5 feet 4 inches.
- Growing up she was accompanied by two siblings whose names are Emily Reaser, Mary Aaron.
- Karen Davidson and John Reaser are her parents.
- She is not afraid to share her political views, she takes interest in matters of Feminism, LGBTQ, Black Lives matter, etc. She is pro-abortion.
- She has been nominated for several awards including the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance in a Drama Series by an Ensemble. Further details can be learned on her Wikipedia page.
- The actress has not shared anything about her current relationship status so, we don’t know who she is dating.
- She went to Avondale High School and later to Oakland University but dropped out after one year and pursued a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Juilliard School (1995-1999).
- The actress is estimated to have a net worth of approximately $2 Million.
- Elizabeth is very active on social media, she has 349k followers in her Instagram account where she loves to share her pictures with her followers. Her Twitter handle has 110.5k followers.