A new viral social media story has been fabricated by the opposition claiming that the high-level official of the Biden campaign, Dallas Jones, has been arrested for voter fraud. However, it is not true. Dallas Jones was not arrested in Texas for voter fraud.
A tweet claimed that Jones, who serves as the campaign director for President-Elect Joe Biden in Texas, was arrested for voter fraud but the claim has proven to be baseless and there is no evidence of his arrest. Here are some facts about Dallas Jones:
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
— Pawelito 🇵🇱 🇪🇺 #WyPAD (@pawelitoo) November 18, 2020
10 Facts About Dallas Jones
- Dallas Jones’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but according to some sources he is in his late 40s to 50s.
- Jones does not have a Wiki page but you can read all about him in this article.
- There is no information about the political consultant’s wife or relationships in the media. He has chosen to keep the information about his family under wraps.
- Similarly, Dallas has chosen not to divulge the information about his net worth or finances in the media.
- Various online Estimations have put his net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million. He earned most of this from a career as a political consultant. In fact, he is the current political campaign manager for President-Elect Biden in Texas.
- In November 2020, some Republicans started an unverified and baseless rumor about Dallas being arrested for voter fraud, claims like this have been rampant all over the country after the election was called for former VP Joe Biden.
- The news of his arrest for voter fraud was perpetrated by a false tweet.
- The Tweet was then circulated by thousands of Trump supporters which made it go viral.
- It was obviously a false claim and has since been debunked but some MAGA supporters have refused to believe otherwise.
- Some Trump supporters are blaming the ‘deep state’ for rigging the election in former VP Biden’s favor.